Compact Compression Load Cell PR 6212
The load cell PR 6212 is a state-of-the-art product. This corrosion resistant load cell has a compact design and also features high heat resistance. Its long product lifetime minimises downtime and ensures safer and more reliable processes in the chemical and steel industry.
- Compact design ensuring a low system height
- Maximum corrosion resistance
- High-temperature version available for up to 180 ˚C
- Load cell capacity range from 500 kg to 10 t
- Accuracy class: 0.04 %
- Corresponding mounting kit: PR 6012
Corrosion resistance and precision for demanding applications
- Stainless steel 1.4418, unique in weighing technology, ensures maximum corrosion resistance. The PR 6212 is also available with protective coating for use in extremely aggressive environments.
- The compact design ensures a low system height and allows for easy retrofitting of weighing technology.
- The perfectly coordinated combination of the load cell PR 6212 and mounting kit PR 6012 meets all precision and handling requirements. The inverted installation provides additional corrosion protection for the load cell and is simple and failure-free.