Industrial Scales Signum®
The bench scale Signum® has been specifically developed as a compact solution for a variety of industries. All scales
in the range are based on strain-gauge (SG) or electromagnetic force compensation (EMFC) technology. Within
everyday weighing applications, they stand out thanks to their short measurement times, flexibility and safety.
- Three easy-to-use indicators with varying usage levels
- IP43 or IP65 protection classes
- A variety of finishes, e.g. stainless steel
- Load ranges of between 0.6 kg and 65 kg
- Readability from 0.001 g to 10 g
- Platforms in various designs and sizes
- Verification mode and explosion-proof solutions
- A wide range of interfaces
- An extensive range of accessories, options and add-ons
The indicator can be set up according to the use regardless of location of the platform and can even be mounted on a stand. Our customers can choose between models with Supreme, Advanced or Regular specifications, depending on the level of precision required.
The Signum® industrial scale from Minebea Intec is a compact industrial scale in which a choice of two powerful technologies is used: SIWR and SIWA models work with a strain-gauge type load cell; the high-resolution SIWS models feature monolithic weigh cells based on electromagnetic force compensation. The Signum® offers exceptional performance features and, despite its wide variety of functions, is a very easy-to-operate industrial scale. The Signum® is extremely rugged and resistant, and perfectly adapts to any ambient conditions in an industrial environment.
With Signum® industrial scale, anything is possible: pick and choose your level of applications and different resolutions, and enjoy the benefits of a wide variety of interfaces and options. The Signum® is a compact scale built exactly the way you want it - without compromises.
With the high resolution versions of the Signum® series you can realize resolutions in the milligram range. They are especially designed for precise weighing tasks and applications such as counting, checking and formulation.
Particularly suited for uses such as:
- Automatic and manual dosing and filling
- Manual dispensing, production of mixtures
- Totalling and picking of orders
- Classing, classification and sorting by weight
- Part counts for materials management
- Simple recording of weights with logs for documentation
- Checking, for example when checking contents of pre-packaged units
- Weighing containers and vessels for storage management
|Signum® Regular||Signum® Advanced||Signum® Supreme|
|Standard SG weighing system||Mechatronic SG weighing system||Monolithic EMFC weighing system|
|Resolution up to 35,000 d||Resolutions up to 80,000 d or 150,000 d||Resolutions up to 350,000 d or 620,000 d|
|High level of built-in overload protection||Both high-resolution and economical thanks to added electronic compensation||Precise measurements that minimise product loss and increase profitability|
|Precise measurements at all times thanks to the built-in motorised calibration weight|