Pallet Scales IU
The pallet scale IU comes in 48 basic models, allowing us to offer an individual weighing solution for the widest possible range of industry requirements at any time.
- A variety of finishes, e.g. stainless steel
- Explosion-proof solutions
- IP65 or IP68 protection classes
- Resolution from 15,000 d to 30,000 d, 1 x 3,000 e and 2 x 3,000 e
- Load ranges of between 300 kg and 3,000 kg
- Sheet inserts and additional stands available on request
- Custom specifications available on request
The IU Series pallet scales are available in various designs, weighing capacities and resolutions. They feature strain-gauge systems (load cells) that provide especially precise resolution. All pallet scales can be configured as high-resolution instruments (15,000d or 30,000d) or for use in legal metrology (1 x 3,000d/e or 2 x 3000d/e). Plus, they can be connected to Minebea Intec Combics Indicators, QCT01 or isi terminals.
Why a pallet scale from Minebea Intec?
- Easy handling
- Hygienic design
- Tough and robust for use with aggressive substances
- Rollers for mobility
- Reliable construction guaranteeing low maintenance costs and a long service life