Weighing Module Novego®
The weighing module Novego® was specifically developed to meet the increasingly stringent requirements of the food industry. This hygienic all-in-one solution boasts a range of innovative properties to ensure simple, error-free installation and maximum resistance to lateral forces.
- Hygienic weighing module ensures efficient cleaning
- High degree of process reliability and precision thanks to the innovative side-force-resistant system
- Quick and easy commissioning due to smart add-on parts
- Durable, reliable weighing solution with excellent corrosion resistance
Technological advancement is the sum of many small details
- Built-in height adjustment of up to 8 cm
- Reduced horizontal surface area facilitates water run-off and ensures rapid drying after cleaning
- FDA-compliant silicone approved for use in the food industry
- Measurement accuracy ensured, even with side forces of up to 20 % of the load
- Extremely corrosion-resistant stainless steel 1.4418, new to weighing technology
- Overhead installation of load cell prevents soiling and corrosion
- Innovative strain gauges for high measurement accuracy (C3 in accordance with OIML R60)
- Built-in mounting kit consisting of a 360° constrainer, lift-off protector and anti-tip mechanism
- 360° constrainer eliminates the need for time-consuming constrainer alignment
- Built-in tilt correction for sloped surfaces with a gradient of up to 3°
Weighing module Novego® - 360° view
Unique on the market: reliable measurement accuracy – even with high lateral forces
Minimum sensitivity to shear forces
Minimum sensitivity to shear forces: the weighing module Novego® reliably absorbs lateral forces. The six strain gauges ensure maximum measurement accuracy and prevent incorrect quantities, evenwhen using mixers.
Built-in height adjuster and innovative tilt correction
The built-in height adjuster and innovative tilt correction for sloped surfaces ensure intuitive installation of the Novego®, meaning it is ready for operation immediately.
The optimal accessibility of all components enables quick, easy and efficient cleaning, and prevents soiling.
Product quality and corrosion resistance
The high product quality and corrosion resistance of the Novego® reduce set-up costs and machine downtime.
|Accuracy class||0.015||% Emax|
|Maximum capacity||Highest limit of specified measuring range||Emax||125, 250, 500, 1,000, 2,000||kg|
|Safe load limit||Maximum load without irreversible damage||Elim||150||% Emax|
|Destructive load||Danger of mechanical destruction||Ed||>300||% Emax|
|Max. permissible lifting force||To still hold the specified performance afterwards||100||% Emax|
|Destructive lifting force||Danger of mechanical destruction (by lifting)||> 3 t||t|
|(Nominal) side force range||Range of side force to hold the specified performance||QKn||<20||% Emax|
|Minimum LC verification||Minimum load cell verification interval vmin = Emax /Y||Y||14,000|
|Rated output||Relative output at maximum capacity||Cn||2||mV/V|
- 3D_Step_Files_-_Novego_PR6061.zip (1.283 KB)
- BRO_Vessel_Silo_Weighing_en_01.pdf (6.123 KB)
- DS_Novego_en.pdf (2.002 KB)