Compact Fieldbus Transmitter PR 5211
The PR 5211 series of Digital Process Transmitters combine reliable and accurate weight acquisition with extremely easy operation and setup.
- PR 5211/10 with a high-performance 16 bit analogue output
- PR 5211/11 with high-speed 12 Mbit Profibus-DP interface
- PR 5211/00 providing both
The compact process field bus transmitter for particularly easy connection of tank or hopper scales to PLC via Profibus or analog 0/4-20mA output connection. The configuration tool saves all the data on a PC and enables fast calibration.
Users can access directly all configuration and operation levels via the front serial interface. A Windows Engineering Tool allows convenient configuration from a Windows PC or Laptop. All instrument feature a built-in RS422/485 serial interface using the very simple and versatile SMA-Standard protocol.
Profibus-DP, 12 Mbit (PR 5211/00 + /11)
High-speed Profibus-Interface to connect to PLCs and SCADA systems. Provides weight values at maximum accuracy and speed.
The easiest and fastest way to a reliable calibration even without weights due to high precision input amplifier and reference circuit.
Input signal filter
Powerful digital low pass filter to suppress unwanted signal variation caused by external disturbances. Variable cut-off frequency and selectable filter style.
User definable pass code to prevent unauthorised access to parameters or calibration data.
- Full Digital Signal Processing with up to 4.8 Mio Divisions Internal Resolution
- High Performance Sense Amplifier Circuit for Maximum Accuracy
- SmartCalibration feature for fast calibration even without weights
- Direct calibration and configuration via Windows-PC
- Supply voltage 24 VDC
- Protection class IP 20, DIN-Rail mounting
- DS_PR_5211_en.pdf (942 KB)